Who I am:
I'm originally from Michigan but moved to Tulsa Ok for its family atmosphere and academic support. After moving to Tulsa I quickly completed my MBA and began working at Capital One before making the career change into Real Estate. I'm a proud mom of twin boys that grew up in the Union school district. Whether it was attending my sons' football games or school plays I was always proud to be apart of a strong community. My desire is to help individuals find the perfect communities for themselves and their families, a place where they can build relationships that will last a lifetime.
What I can do for my Sellers...
- Support you through the selling process. Selling a home can be an emotional process. You’ve made memories and invested your finances and energy to make your house a home. Allow me be the realtor to guide you through the real estate process, from listing to closing and everything in between.
- Guide through getting ready for viewing. Most buyers are looking for a home that is move-in ready. From clearing the clutter to reviving the walls with a fresh coat of paint, I can give you sound advice to get your home ready to sell.
- Market your home to qualified buyers. Through my many marketing tools I will market your home and help it stand out among the competition. Including writing a great listing to staging your home to sell.
- Pricing your home to sell. With listing your home, I'll give you a free market analysis to help you price your home competitively so it sells within your specified timeframe to the right buyer.
- Negotiate with interested buyers. I'll help take the stress out of selling! I can negotiate with buyers to help you get the most money for your home.
What I provide to my Buyers...
- Honesty and Integrity
- Knowledge of the purchasing process
- Knowledge of the Real Estate Market
- Communication Skills
I want to be your real estate professional for life. Call me today to start making your dreams come true…